Catalog Program Documents
ORNL’s Catalog is an electronic punch-out catalog program where staff can purchase commodities such as janitorial, IT, chemical and industrial supplies, etc. Catalog agreements are awarded by competition or DOE-wide strategic sourcing initiatives. Please refer to the Business Opportunities page for upcoming opportunities (if any), or contact the Marketplace team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following list contains attachments referred to in the Marketplace RFP.
- Attachment A – Marketplace Vendor Code of Conduct (BSD-CS-2247) 01/25/2019
- Attachment B – Sample Marketplace MR (BSD-CS-2160) 05/19/2023
- Attachment C – Discount/Multiplier Schedule (Excel)
- Attachment E – OCI Integration Fact Sheet 04/2013
- Attachment F – Marketplace Catalog Prohibited Items (BSD-CS-2166) 05/30/2019
- Attachment G – Specific Website Characteristics 09/28/2009 (Word)
- Attachment H – Marketplace Catalog Guideline for Preparing EPP Submission (BSD-CS-2168) 12/01/2015
- Attachment I – Assessment Report 03/20/2013